Urgent cases such as serious injuries, poisoning, burns, heart or respiratory crises should be referred to a hospital. In emergency situations, the competent services can be alerted by the number 112, which also makes it possible to transport the patient.

Is there an information line to answer questions about health?

Yes. If you need guidance, contact the Health Line 24: 808 24 24 24.

What if there is a refusal to provide health care?

You can go to the citizen’s office at the health center, hospital or at the Regional Health Administration. The National Immigrant Support Center (CNAI) also receives complaints, as does the Health Regulatory Entity (ERS). All health units have complaints books (yellow book), where cases can and should be registered for investigation.

Go back Health